Toaster-Hand Man Toaster-Hand Man

You've been toasted!

Great stuff and could become a classic one.

Pianist on the Way Pianist on the Way

Very impressive

Graphics are even better that Adam Phillips stuff (well, these two are diferent genres, but anyway). I can't imagine what huge amount of work needs to be invested to an animation like this - hope that this will be made someday (or is it already?).

ASK-animation responds:

this project got delayed , for budget reasons, do you think it can ever make it to box office in the US?

Breaking the Bank Breaking the Bank

Nice

Reminds me of those good old "Coyote and Road Runner" ones. Decent work!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Hey, me too!

Tear Of Revenge (trailer) Tear Of Revenge (trailer)

Looks promising

Very good music and sound fx. Hope the fight scenes will bring something new, not just tweened stuff. Only one thing bothers me- do ninjas really cry?

We are the ONE. We are the ONE.

Great

3D feeling (I guess, the action scenes weren't actual 3D but those dancing people and self-asembling houses were?) + artistic treatment = awesome visuals. Nice music and great message (language is different, but love is one = make love not war etc.) too.

Actually people are right about putting two so different pieces of animation together in one movie - it would be also very good (even better) without the middle part with dancing stuff and "I love you" in 100 languages, but I suppose it is for some project or whatever. But the message was pretty clear without it too.

Burnt Face Man 8 Burnt Face Man 8

OMG

I thought these series has ended (like the last one was submitted more than a year ago) but NO! - Burnt Face Man is BACK to fight the crime!
It's not so funny (but more silly) than the previous ones though, but the car-moving-by-shooting was hilarious!

Fred the Monkey: PSA Fred the Monkey: PSA

Interesting

I liked the part with father talking to TV, otherwise there was nothing much in it. I think PSA style (with calm music in backgroun etc) was copied very well. Maybe I didn't find it so funny because I'm not familiar with Fred the Monkey and other characters.

JKR responds:

Well thanks for taking the time to review anyway. Glad you at least liked some of it!

Robbery of the bank Robbery of the bank

You are the next Michael Bay!

Lots of action but very poor graphics, glitchy animation and sound editing. I believe this is your start in first flash movies so keep practicing and improving your skills!

Agentluke responds:

Wow i get that alot, good ideas thoughts and story, but a little poor graphics and animations, Mabey i should be a writer!

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

Review on Charlie the Unicorn 2

Very scary and weird movie. Thanks God Charlie's friends (girls or boys?? :D ) gave the amulet back to Banana King. Imagine if those many years of darkness would be released. And - Oh My God!! - a twist, Charlie IS the Banana King!
Very epic one, I think you could compare this to Lord Of The Rings, but this has more complex characters and deeper messages.
My favourite character was Z, and the song near the end was great (can I get it on mp3?) - without it the movie never would get 10/10 from me.
I hope there will be third part that will conclude a trilogy "Charlie the Unicorn" and answer those many questions that this part left unanswered (like where Charlie's friends go, what happened with dark forces, what will Charlie do? etc)

History of an Animation History of an Animation

Very nice!

Great idea combining live-action flipbooks and computer flash animation. Of course, as people before me said, the drawings were simple, but nevertheless cool concept. Ending was awesome and looked very natural.