Toaster-Hand Man Toaster-Hand Man

You've been toasted!

Great stuff and could become a classic one.

Pianist on the Way Pianist on the Way

Very impressive

Graphics are even better that Adam Phillips stuff (well, these two are diferent genres, but anyway). I can't imagine what huge amount of work needs to be invested to an animation like this - hope that this will be made someday (or is it already?).

ASK-animation responds:

this project got delayed , for budget reasons, do you think it can ever make it to box office in the US?

Breaking the Bank Breaking the Bank

Nice

Reminds me of those good old "Coyote and Road Runner" ones. Decent work!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Hey, me too!

NG Level Icon Maker NG Level Icon Maker

Nice

Cool idea but why not make an option to upload made graphics to a database where we all could take a look what others have made (similar to EA Spore's creature editor system)? I know it may not be easy but it's not impossible.

smokinjoeevil responds:

True, it wouldn't be impossible. I think I mentioned in response to someone else's review that I had looked up some stuff regarding PHP scripts being able to accept and parse/convert Flash bitmap data into JPEG file format. The only thing is it requires a separate server, external scripting, etc. Maybe for version 2. But you're right... and I could even have a script on that same server return and XML of URL's to uploaded images that others had created, and you could browse a gallery of other's creations right inside the Flash itself! Definitely version 2 worthy...

MSOIDS MSOIDS

Damn!

I wanted to blam this but accidentaly voted 5 XDDD
This sucks. It may be called art, but it's a bad art - graphics are bad, gameplay inane. But you can put more effort in it and make it playable.

cactus-alillm responds:

Gotta love bad reviews by people who don't have a clue what they are talking about =).

Thanks for the 5 mate!

Age of War Age of War

Great defense game!

One of the greates defense games I've ever played! The ages really put something new in this genre!